Offers over £115,000
2 bed cottage for sale in 2 Meadowfoot, Wanlockhead ML12
2 bed cottage for sale in 2 Meadowfoot, Wanlockhead ML12, Offers over: £115,000. Entrance hall, cupboard housing electrics, And coat hooks, doors to bedroom, living room and stairs to loft., Living room with wood burner with marble hearth and wooden mantel, shelves and window to the front.
Estate Agent Details:
Please reference “derelict-property.co.uk” when contacting the estate agent.
Estate Agent Name:
Pollock & Mclean
Estate Agent Phone Number:
Estate Agent Address:
1 West Morton Street, Thornhill
2 Meadowfoot, Wanlockhead ML12
Estate Agent Description
Detached cottage situated in rural location approximately 1 mile from
the main village of Wanlockhead, a scenic village nestling in the
Lowther Hills. Wanlockhead is Scotland’s highest village and offer
spectacular views over surrounding Countryside. The property
benefits from oil central heating, garden and double glazing. The
village has a fabulous lead mining Museum and Pub and is only
approx 7 miles from the M74 at Abington. School, hotel, pub, golf
course and shop in Leadhills village.
- Entrance hall, cupboard housing electrics
- And coat hooks, doors to bedroom, living room and stairs to loft.
- Living room with wood burner with marble hearth and wooden mantel, shelves and window to the front.
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and marble effect worktops, sink and half with mixer tap and left hand drainer, integrated electric oven and four ring hob with extractor fan, part tiled, window to the side and window and door to rear porch.
- Rear porch with window and door to garden
- Good size bathroom with shower cubicle, bath, W. C. And wash hand basin, fully tiled and window to the rear.
- Master bedroom on the ground floor with window to the front and built-in cupboard.
- Stairs too attic accommodation, shelf and window to rear.
- Bedroom 2 with window to the front and built-in cupboard and box room with window to the front.
- Spacious garden with patio to the side, stairs to the rear leading up to a tear garden, stone ship, lawn, outside tap, clothes dryer, various shrubs and plants. Further garden to the front with parking and workshop.