Guide price £200,000
Land for sale in High Street, Newhall, Swadlincote DE11
Land for sale in High Street, Newhall, Swadlincote DE11, Guide price: £200000. Freehold, Potential development opportunity., Hairdressers salon, car park and 0.33 acres of land to rear.
Estate Agent Details:
Please reference “derelict-property.co.uk” when contacting the estate agent.
Estate Agent Name:
Ashley Adams - Melbourne
Estate Agent Phone Number:
Estate Agent Address:
39 Market Place, Melbourne, Derby
High Street, Newhall, Swadlincote DE11
Estate Agent Description
A potential development opportunity including a hairdressers salon, adjacent car park and area of land to the rear ( approx 0.33 acres). The title nos being sold are dy 69125, DY240842, dy 134271 and DY335042 (see attached plan). Historic planning permission ref 9/2016/0931was granted Sept 2016.
A potential development opportunity including a hairdressers salon, adjacent car park and area of land to the rear (approx 0.33 acres). The title nos being sold are dy 69125, DY240842, dy 134271 and DY335042 (see attached plan). Historic planning permission ref 9/2016/0931 dated September 2016 was granted for the erection of three town houses and two apartments with associated parking on the land to the rear of 61 High St. The planning permission has now expired and therefore offers new opportunities to developers to submit revised applications subject to approval.
Newhall itself is well placed for the commuter with excellent road links leading to the towns of Burton on Trent, Ashby de la Zouch and excellent motorway networks. A bus stop is situated within close proximity of the property and local amenities are situated within High Street and Main Street, Newhall including shops, Sainsbury’s Convenience Store, hairdressers, Doctors, chemist etc.
The development opportunity is located to the south westerly side of the High Street running through Newhall. As mentioned it measures approximately half an acre in total and historic plans were drawn and approved in September 2016 to incorporate five dwellings (three town houses and two apartments) with allocated parking available. The planning approval has now expired and offers opportunities for new schemes to be submitted subject to approval.
The expired permission was for the erection of three, three storey town houses, to the ground floor they were to comprise entrance hall, fitted guest cloakroom, lounge/dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there will be a landing servicing two bedrooms and bathroom. To the second floor there will be a third bedroom and en-suite. The expired plans are available upon request from Ashley Adams or on the South Derbyshire District Council.
The expired permission also included erection of two single storey apartments both with the same living accommodation. One obviously positioned to the ground floor and the other above to the first floor. These were to comprise entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining with kitchen, two bedrooms one with en-suite and bathroom.
1. Money laundering regulations – Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.