Land for sale in Newboundmill Lane, Pleasley, Mansfield NG19
Land for sale in Newboundmill Lane, Pleasley, Mansfield NG19, Price: £650000. Freehold, 8.36 acres!, Two bungalows
Estate Agent Details:
Please reference “derelict-property.co.uk” when contacting the estate agent.
Estate Agent Name:
William H Brown - Kimberley
Estate Agent Phone Number:
0115 933 8052
Estate Agent Address:
39 Main Street, Kimberley, Nottingham
Newboundmill Lane, Pleasley, Mansfield NG19
Estate Agent Description
Due to the unique nature of this property we will be conducting extended viewings for interested parties on a case by case basis in order to answer any questions and to give interested parties plenty of time to truly look at everything this site has to offer.
***rare opportunity***William H Brown Kimberley are proud to bring to market this magnificent opportunity to acquire Monetti Farm. Brought to market with the inclusion of a stone built detached bungalow that is currently lived in by the vendor in addition to a derelict bungalow that has been left erected for for the new purchasers to try to obtain planning. You then have further outbuildings that include garage, brick built sheds and a huge cow shed that could be converted into a 3/4 bed detached residential dwelling subject to planning. The property also comes with a vast amount of land with the property sat on approx 8.36 acres!. Set in a quiet village setting this could be perfect for a developer or for someone who is looking to create a stunning family home with views over Nottinghamshire due to it being a slightly elevated at certain points ensuring you can marvel out over the horizon for as far as the eyes can see. The property has great access routes to the town centre of Mansfield and isn’t too far away from main road for access to the A38 and M1 Motorway.
Living Room 13′ 11″ max x 11′ 11″ max ( 4.24m max x 3.63m max )
Master Bedroom 13′ 10″ max x 11′ 11″ max ( 4.22m max x 3.63m max )
Bedroom Two 10′ 9″ max x 9′ 10″ max ( 3.28m max x 3.00m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.