Guide price £300,000
Land for sale in Park Lane, Kidderminster DY11
Land for sale in Park Lane, Kidderminster DY11, Guide price: £300000. Freehold, Land for sale, Canal side development
Estate Agent Details:
Please reference “derelict-property.co.uk” when contacting the estate agent.
Estate Agent Name:
Shipways - Kidderminster
Estate Agent Phone Number:
Estate Agent Address:
4 Carlton House, Marlborough Street, Kidderminster
Park Lane, Kidderminster DY11
Estate Agent Description
land for sale -Exclusive Canal Side Development Opportunity. With Full Planning Permission For Seven Executive Town Houses. Potential gdv £1.75 Million. Please Call us for Full Details, Plans, Illustrations and Calculation Documents.
land for sale – Situated in a beautiful location within the Wyre Forest district of Worcestershire. Conveniently close to Kidderminster town centre, and approximately twenty miles south-west of Birmingham city centre. There are two main railway stations in the town; the main Network Rail Station Kidderminster serving Birmingham, Worcester and London. The Severn Valley Railway that is operated by steam trains, runs from the town into Bridgnorth. Brilliant road links to Birmingham, Shropshire, Ludlow, South Wales, Stafford and Bromsgrove are also easily accessible and close by. With picturesque surroundings of Kidderminster, the River Stour and the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal,
Planning approved June 2019. Interested parties should refer to planning authority for its current status.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.