Offers in region of £250,000
Land for sale in The Street, Marham, King's Lynn PE33
Land for sale in The Street, Marham, King’s Lynn PE33, Offers in region of: £250,000. Freehold, Popular and sought after village of Marham, Situated in a fantastic location adjoining The Holy Trinity Church
Estate Agent Details:
Please reference “derelict-property.co.uk” when contacting the estate agent.
Estate Agent Name:
William H Brown - Dereham
Estate Agent Phone Number:
Estate Agent Address:
3 Market Place, Dereham
The Street, Marham, King's Lynn PE33
East of England
Estate Agent Description
Located in the popular and sought after West Norfolk village of Marham, the site of circa 0.34 acres (stms) is being sold with full planning permission for the erection of 3 dwellings following the demolition of the exisiting dwelling under planning reference 21/00710/F.
Situated in a fantastic location adjoining The Holy Trinity Church in the popular Norfolk village of Marham, this development site offers an excellent opportunity in an ideal location. The site currently contains a dilapidated property (Belmont) which is to be demolished prior to development as part of the planning consent.
Marham itself is well known for housing a Royal Air Force Station and the fine Holy Trinity Church which sits directly next to the site to provide an idylic setting. The planning permission allows for the development 1x detached 3 bedroom dwelling and 2x semi-detached 3 bedroom dwellings.
Located just 12 and 9 miles from the larger market towns of King’s Lynn and Swaffham along the A47 respectively the site location is well connected in terms of road and rail networks with the King’s Lynn to London Kings Cross travel time being approximately 1 hour 49 minutes for those looking to commute.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.